Show All Answers

1. How can I satisfy a traffic civil infraction?
2. The fee owed is different than what the deputy or officer listed on my citation. Why is that?
3. Can I get a payment extension?
4. How long do I have to enter a not guilty plea to a civil infraction?
5. What if I live outside of Polk County?
6. What if I'm found guilty of a civil traffic infraction?
7. What are my options for paying court imposed fines and costs for traffic tickets?
8. Can I pay for traffic citation in Polk County that I received in another county?