How do I withdraw my plea?

You may want to seek the advice of an attorney. You may file a Pro Se motion with the sentencing judge. For more information, visit Florida Bar, select Member Services, select "The Florida Rules of Procedure are now online", select the Rules of Criminal Procedure, and then select Rule 3.170(I).

Show All Answers

1. What is a misdemeanor of a criminal traffic charge?
2. How do I request a continuance of my court date?
3. Who should I notify if my address changes?
4. What happens if I fail to appear for my court date?
5. How do I find information about my case or other misdemeanor cases?
6. What form of payment do you accept?
7. Who do I make the check or money order payable to?
8. Where can I pay my court fine/fees and costs?
9. How do I have a public defender appointed to my case?
10. May I file a document by fax?
11. May I file pleadings after office hours?
12. How do I get my bond money back now that my case has been disposed?
13. How do I withdraw my plea?