Stacy M. Butterfield, Polk County Clerk of the Circuit Court & Comptroller, announces Lakeland office will reopen on Tuesday, Aug 1.
The Lakeland office is located in the Government Center at 930 E. Parker St. The office hours are Monday through Friday 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Services available at the Lakeland office include:
- Alimony Printouts
- Child Support Printouts
- County Civil Court Services (evictions and small claims also online)
- County Criminal Court Services
- Court Fine Payments (also online)
- Family Law Court Services (injunctions and some divorces also online)
- Jury Trials
- Marriage Licenses and Wedding Ceremonies (must complete the application online first)
- Passports - New Applications and Photos
- Recording - deeds, mortgages, liens, notices of commencement (recording also online)
- Traffic Ticket Payments (also online)
The office closed temporarily in May due to staffing shortages.
“I am thrilled to reopen the office,” Clerk Butterfield said. “We did everything we could to expedite the reopening, and I am glad we were able to accomplish that. I thank everyone for their patience during the closure. We look forward to serving our Lakeland customers.”