The new Polk County Northeast Government Center opens May 8. It is located at 200 Government Center Blvd., Lake Alfred, FL 33850. The government center is home to the Clerk's northeast office as well as several other government offices, including the County Building Division, Supervisor of Elections (seasonal office), Healthy Families Polk, Probation (County), Property Appraiser, Public Defender, State Attorney, Tax Collector, Vital Statistics, and Florida's 10th Judicial Circuit.
The last day of operation at the current northeast office is Friday, April 28. The office is closed for one week during the move and reopens in the new location on Monday, May 8.
Two other courthouse locations in Bartow and Lakeland are available to serve customers during the closure. Skip the Trip! Many services are also available online. Browse our website before your next trip to the courthouse.
Services available at the Clerk's Northeast office include:
- Alimony Printouts
- Child Support Printouts
- County Civil Court Services
- County Criminal Court Services
- Court Fine Payments (Also Online)
- Family Law Court Services
- Jury Trials
- Marriage Licenses and Wedding Ceremonies (Must complete the application online first)
- Passports - New Applications and Photos
- Recording - deeds, mortgages, liens, notices of commencement
- Traffic Ticket Payments (Also Online)
Join us for a ribbon cutting and grand opening celebration from 9 to 11:30 a.m., Saturday, May 6. You will have the opportunity to tour and interact with the offices and services that will be available in the building. Event Details.