SearchNG Reinstall Guide
Before you delete any files on your computer please contact your IT Department. If you are unsure or uncomfortable deleting files on your computer please contact a repair technician. After following the steps below, open Internet Explorer and run the app to re-download and install the application onto your computer. If your antivirus is blocking the application from running please contact your antivirus for support.
Windows Vista, 7, 8, 8.1 & 10 Users
- On the keyboard hold down the windows key and then press the R key and then release both keys.
- In the open box type in %LOCALAPPDATA%\Apps\
- Click OK
- Right click on the 2.0 folder
- Click Delete
- Click yes to confirm.
- Open Internet Explorer and try again.
Windows XP Users
- Follow all steps in the WINDOWS VISTA, 7, 8 & 10 instructions with the exception of step 2. On step 2
- type in “%USERPROFILE%\Loc