During these unusually challenging times, the Clerk & Comptroller is keeping customers safe while ensuring access to justice. Many things are rapidly changing as the office works to adapt to the current environment and serve customers in the safest and most convenient way possible. Please monitor this page for the most current updates to our services.
Updated COVID-19 Safety Protocols
Marriage and Passport Services
Appointments are no longer necessary for marriage licenses and new passport applications.
Hours of Operation
As a reminder, the Clerk's office closes at 4:30 p.m., Monday through Friday. This includes the Official Records Department.
Remote services remain available as a convenience for the public. This includes:
- Pay a traffic ticket
- Electronically record mortgages, deeds, and other official records (online, for repeat filers only, such as contractors, attorneys, title companies, closing agents, etc.)
- File court documents electronically
- Electronically view court records, official records, and request certified copies
- Check your jury status or request excusals and postponements
- Set up payment plans
- Electronically pay child support and alimony (online)
- Mail traffic school completion certificates to P.O. Box 9000, Drawer CC-10, Bartow, FL 33831-9000
- Sign up to receive a text and/or email alerts about court dates
- Check the time and location of your court hearing with Find My Courtroom